In case you didn’t listen to the whole interview or just didn’t pay close enough attention, I felt it necessary to point out the key takeaways. Dr. Hirsch spent most of the video talking about medical cannabis in general, the research aspect, and talked briefly about the new Chief Science Officer, Dr. Yacoby Zeevi. It wasn’t until the 4:20 mark (ironically) he fills us in some things that shareholders truly wanted to hear:
- “We have a number of catalysts coming out over the next year”
- “Firstly, we are in our Phase 1 Safety Study for our Psoriasis Cream and we’ll finish that study by the end of this quarter.”
- “We intend to initiate Phase 1 studies in our Oral Disintegrating Tablet”
- “We have a very high tech advanced nasal delivery system based on nanoparticle carriers and we’re hoping to go into our first animal studies.
- “We’ll be looking to try and penetrate blood-brain barrier and that will also take place in the beginning first half of this year.”
- “Moving into the second half of the year, we have a number of Phase 2 efficacy trials.”
I don’t know about you, but we’re looking forward to the remainder of March and beyond.
I encourage shareholders to listen to the video for yourself.