I wrote about this back in early October, but not all my readers are looking back at old posts. So, as we’re only 3 – 4 months away from a Psoriasis Cream product launch — I wanted to bring the market potential for the products OWCP has been working on. Several of which could be selling globally by the end of 2017.
Market Potential for Products:
- Psoriasis – $5 billion in USA alone! Estimated to over $13.3 billion by 2024
- (Source for USA: https://decisionresourcesgroup.com/drg-blog/biologics-continue-flare-psoriasis-market-indicating-opportunities-larger-dermatology-space/)
- (Source for Global: https://healthcare.globaldata.com/media-center/press-releases/pharmaceuticals/psoriasis-market-will-more-than-double-to-133-billion-by-2024-as-drugs-greatly-improve)
- OWCP completed development of a Topical Cream infused with Cannabis oil extracts to be studied for Psoriasis skin disease. OWCP has started the final phase of Safety testing protocol was designed to corroborate that the cream is safe for application to the skin. OWCP is also preparing to initiate in parallel Efficacy Testing using MatTek Corporation patented EpiDerm™ system, an in-vitro testing technology for dermal toxicologists. This protocol will seek to prove the effectiveness of the formulation in treating psoriasis on human skin tissue.
- OWCP NEWS ON OCTOBER 11TH, 2016! Product to ship Q2 of 2017! (Source: http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/OWCP/news/)
- AbbVie’s “Humira” exceeds $10B already, but it treats more than just Psoriasis.
- AstraZeneca auctioned off their ‘troubled psoriasis drug’ for $445M in 2015.
- A measly 1% of this annual market share could be $80M – $100M+.
- Multiple Myeloma – $7.3 billion in 2014, projected to reach $9 billion by 2021 (Source: http://www.fiercepharma.com/marketing/global-multiple-myeloma-treatment-market-value-to-approach-9-billion-by-2021-says-gbi-0)
- In preliminary studies, OWCP’s in-vitro testing indicated that specific formulations of CBD and THC decreased survival of multiple myeloma cells in a concentration-dependent manner, and resulted in 100% malignant cell death in 60% of cases. This formulation will now be tested in a pre-clinical, IRB approved protocol on mice in an effort to duplicate those results.
- Jeffrey Friedland touches on the preliminary success of this product in his interview with Cannabis Financial Network.
- A measly 1% of this annual market share could be $80M – $90M
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) – Annual cost to society of anxiety disorders is estimated to be significantly over $42.3 billion (Source: http://www.ptsdunited.org/ptsd-statistics-2/)
- An estimated 8% of Americans – 24.4 million people – have PTSD at any given time. That is equal to the total population of Texas. At present, OWCP is negotiating with two other Israeli leading medical centers for the collaboration in the research of migraine and PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder). The Company expects these agreements to be finalized during the fourth quarter of 2015.
- A tiny, measly 1% of this annual market share could easily exceed $400M!
- Fibromyalgia – $1.8 billion in 2013, projected to reach $1.9 billion by 2023 (Source: https://healthcare.globaldata.com/media-center/press-releases/pharmaceuticals/fibromyalgia-treatment-market-value-will-crawl-to-19-billion-by-2023-says-globaldata)
So, as I’ve pointed out – a handful of Cannabis/Marijuana companies with billions of Outstanding Shares, generating little or no revenue, posting annual losses, and who are still being financed with (Toxic) Convertible Notes achieving a Market Value of $115M all the way to $424M (for a company with $2.1M revenue, but still with billions of shares)… Why on God’s green Earth would OWCP not climb to dollars per share? (Note: $2/share is a $280M Market Value)
OWCP could be in the same conversation as GWPH by the end of 2017. NO! I’m not necessarily saying they’ll climb to a $3B market value in 12 months. But, gradually, they could keep climbing towards that value beyond 2017.
If you disagree based on any facts, feel free and comment below. 🙂